We are looking at the possibility of opening doctorate-level testing and elective courses to CHS/MiSPP alumni. Courses include:
- PSYC 627 Advanced Intelligence and Achievement Testing
- PSYC 629 Advanced Objective and Projective Personality Assessment
- PSYC 681 Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- PSYC 683 Mindfulness in Psychotherapy
- PSYC 684 Clinical Health Psychology
- PSYC 685 Psychology of Trauma
These courses would be offered throughout the academic year. Click here to express your interest and find out more details.
Merrill Palmer Institute (MPI), Center for Humanistic Studies (CHS) and the Michigan School of Professional Psychology (MiSPP) alumni share a special bond, forming lifelong friendships, professional relationships and networking connections. MiSPP offers a variety of ways to help alumni maintain and strengthen these relationships, including an Alumni Association, alumni group on Facebook, alumni group on LinkedIn, EPPP Resources, Career Services, Speakers Bureau, and many ways to give to MiSPP.
Share, learn and network with other MiSPP Alumni
Alumni share the common bond