MA Degree Requirements
MA students are continuously monitored and evaluated on their successful achievement of program expectations which include academic performance, clinical skill development, and professional/personal development.
To complete all degree requirements, a student must have:
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher.
- Satisfactory completion of all required credit hours/courses.
- Satisfactory completion of the 500 hour practicum training requirement.
- Comply with MiSPP’s Professional Behavioral Expectations.
Students completing the MA with an ABA concentration must also have:
- Satisfactory completion of the 1000 hour ABA practicum training requirement.
The degree is awarded upon final audit and is based on fulfillment of all degree requirements. Once awarded, it is posted to the transcript and the diploma is generated.