Online Tuition Payment
Tuition payments for enrolled students may be made online through the student database, Empower.
After paying the admissions deposit, first-time students are mailed a username and password to electronically access their student records including tuition billing, payment plans, financial aid, and grades. You must have your username and password to pay online.
1. Access the Empower website and sign in using your username and password. Your username is the first part of your MiSPP email address. The @mispp.edu is not a part of the Empower username.
2. Hover over the Financials tab and click on the Estimated Tuition Worksheet link from the dropdown menu.
3. Note the running balance appears on your account. This amount reflects what has been billed on your account through the current term, and not necessarily the amount of your installment. Enter your payment (either the installment amount or at least the minimum amount due) and click Submit Payment button. You will have the opportunity to review the amount again on the next screen before your card is charged. In the example below, though the running balance is $1775, the monthly installment due is $204.
4. Double check the amount before clicking Next.
5. After clicking Next, you will be redirected to Paypal. You have the option to pay using your PayPal account or by entering your credit card information.
6. After completing your payment, check your MiSPP e-mail address for a receipt of your transaction. The payment will also be reflected on your Student Statement. If you have any questions, please contact Financial Aid, 248.476.1122, ext. 121.