You are welcome to bring your meals and come late or leave early as previously scheduled commitments allow.
- April meeting minutes have been both E-mailed and posted to the Diversity GoogleDoc
- Mark your calendars ahead: the final meeting of the semester will be held on July 8, 2014 @ 5 PM in Room 2
- July is open for a discussion topic!
- We are working to rewrite our mission statement and create a branding for social presence – input is welcome (check the GoogleDocs folder at your convenience for more information)!
- Urban Farming has been moved to Saturday, May 31st – please E-mail Derrick Sebree (firstname.lastname@example.org) to take part; no cost to join, wonderful opportunity to reap plentiful benefits, spacing is limited to 6 participants!
- I&D would like to support Motor City Pride as allies and advocates for civil rights on June 7, 2014; keep an eye out for updates as the date gets closer!
- Quaneece will be hosting an informal evening discussion in May
- Roxanne will be presenting on Invisible Disabilities: Fibromyalgia in June