PsyD Degree Requirements
PsyD students are continuously monitored and evaluated on their successful achievement of program expectations which include academic performance, clinical skill development, dissertation progress, and professional/personal development.
To complete all degree requirements, a student must:
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher.
- Complete all required credit hours/courses.
- Complete practicum requirements.
- Pass the Clinical Competency Exam.
- Complete a minimum 2,000 hour internship.
- Complete and defend a dissertation.
- Comply with MiSPP’s Professional Behavioral Expectations.
The degree is awarded upon final audit and is based on fulfillment of all degree requirements. Once awarded, it is posted to the transcript and the diploma is generated.