PsyD Degree Requirements
PsyD students are continuously monitored and evaluated on their successful achievement of program expectations which include academic performance, clinical skill development, dissertation progress, and professional/personal development.
To complete all degree requirements, a student must have:
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher.
- Satisfactory completion of all required credit hours/courses.
- Satisfactory completion of a 1,800 hour practicum.
- Satisfactory completion of the Clinical Competency Exam.
- Satisfactory completion of a 2,000 hour internship.
- Successful completion of a dissertation.
The degree is awarded upon final audit and is based on fulfillment of all degree requirements. Once awarded, it is posted to the transcript and the diploma is generated.